Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And the winner is.........

Hello! I was really excited when I woke up this morning as not only is it Christmas Eve but it was time to see who the winner is of my print! Firstly thank you all so much for your lovely comments I wish I could give everyone a print :) but unfortunately there can only be one one winner. I let Peter pick a name out of the bowl as he was just as excited as me! So the winner is........................ Jacqueline!! Congratulations Jacqueline- I've just sent you an email to let you know. I really hope you enjoy your new print!

So that just leaves me to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a happy and healthy 2009! Have a wonderful time and I'll be back soon with lots more work to show you.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy! Thank you so much Emma and of coz to cute little Peter! I love love love this print! One of the best gift i have by far. n_n Merry Christmas to you and your love ones!