Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Present Making!



Hello there!
Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! I had such a lovely week spending time with family and friends, eating yummy food, drinking Gingerbread Lattes, watching films, eating yummy food, opening presents and...........eating yummy food! Yes, I am feeling a little plumper than usual (but in a good way)! ;)
I decided this year that I would love to make Christmas presents for friends (look above for some of the little Thingamajigs I made). I am pleased to inform you that moo cow has already been named Chloe! :) 
I would love to make these to sell in my shop but to be able to sell them at an affordable price I will have to keep practicing until I'm a lot speedier with my sewing needle and sewing machine! Hope you like them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good christmas! I totally love your little plushies! They are so cute! n_n Have a great day!