Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bambi



Over the next few days I thought it would be nice to post some designs that basically sum up my style and how I like to work. I love designing naive, happy, colourful, childlike pieces. This design was created for the agency I work with- Cinnamon Joe Studio. I normally design a repeat pattern for them which could be used in textiles or for gift wrap and then a more simple placement which could be used on clothing or for a greetings card. Hope you like it!

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiee Emma! I totally love your little bambi! I love the designs and i think those would make great fabric!
I'm delighted to know we are both a great fan of Marisa! I guess it is obvious great and kind minds think alike! n__n
Your courage to drop the gun and follwoing your creative dream inspired me! I am so very proud of you! You are doing the right thing! n_n *hugz*