Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!!



Hello! I know I'm a bit late in saying it but Happy New Year to you all!!
I feel really excited about 2009- I have so many things I want to do with my little business- I'm practically bursting with ideas and anticipation! I desperately want this to be a fantastic first year for Little Brown Rabbit but all I can do is my very best. When I left my job last July I honestly thought I would feel really scared and insecure about the future but that never happened- I just felt happy, content and positive about the future so I'm taking that as a very big sign that I made the right decision :)

If you are wondering who this currently faceless blog belongs to I'm the one in the middle of the photo! Phil's to the left of me. We took this on New Years Eve which we celebrated at our house this year with some close friends. We had a fab evening and I'd like to say a BIG thank you to Phil (the cook) who made us a mouth watering meal and to Sarah who made us a scrumptious dessert!

I took the other photos this morning because when we woke up it was snowing!!! I desperately want Phil to come home from work early and make a snowman with me!

I'm hopefully going to list a new print in my DaWanda shop later so I'll keep you posted!

Bye for now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Emma! I received my print and i love it! I'm looking for the perfect frame for it. Oh and i also adore your "Where's Oliver Rabbit?" print..so very cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Emma!!! I'm so proud of you for following your creative dream ~ Of course I remember when you took the big leap and to hear you say how good you feel since you made that brave change is certainly such a good sign that you're following the right path for you. And I just popped by your shop and I LOVE Peter!!
I wish you a very happy year ahead full of fun and creativity.
And a special thank you for all your support this past year of me and my creations!
(and I'm so happy to see you in the photo above!) HI to Phil as well!