Friday, February 20, 2009

Amongst The Flowers


This is a project I've been trying to finish for a while now and hurrah it's done! For those of you who have been following my blog you'll know that I recently started painting again and was (still am a bit) lacking in confidence! Well I am thrilled to say that my first painting sold- honestly I cannot quite put into words how that felt (what you are about to read will sound cheesy) but it was like a dream come true- that an ambition had been realised, as secretly I've always wanted to be a painter and sell my art. So in celebration of this I've decided to put another painting up for sale in my shop, along with a print I created from it called "Amongst the Flowers". You can find them both here. The inspiration for these designs came from a big white rabbit I know called Sweetheart (who loves cuddles and eating crisps!). I've also designed a range of cards inspired by Sweetheart which I hope to have for sale in my shop soon.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Ivan said...

the one hiding in the flowers is cuttteee.

Anonymous said...

Emma, this little bunny is so cute and i love the painting! Congratz on the sale! I totally understand how you feel! Your paintings are so lovely and very sweet! Have a wonderful weekend! Love to you!