Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Look who I found!

Look where I found little Oliver today! What a cheeky chap he is! :)


This little card is available to buy in my shop.


I joined Twitter today- is anyone else on there? I was a bit worried about joining, simply because I thought it would be really addictive and therefore rather time consuming- I already have way too many internet distractions that stop me from doing my work! But although it is great fun you have to keep your comments short so it's quick and easy to update. Perhaps I'll see you there! :)

Bye, bye for now!

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Yay Emma...welcome to twit twit! So happy that i can also see you there. :) That card is really cute!
Thank you for telling that you have 2 little rabbits...i was just wondering if they are hard to maintain and take care of? It's not a good idea to keep them inside the house right? Well thatz what my mama said coz she said they poo alot. Im not sure how true that is..so i tot i will ask you. :)
Hope you have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Shabby Chick said...

That is just toooooo cute! I love the way he's in the bowl.

I haven't succumbed to Twitter yet, what with being on facebook and blogging I daren't add anything else!

Mel xxx

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet little card :o)
Which reminds me I have still not emailed you re the custom one and time is running out.
Will go do it now
x
Sumea

lori said...

Uh oh...looks like Oliver's been hittin' the yummy sauce. I guess even rabbits have to indulge sometimes. ;)
xx

Niki said...

Your work is so beautiful! I've just started following you on twitter and am looking forward to hearing more from you. Niki xx