Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Day Of Allsorts!

Hello there! Well I did want to write a more interesting blog post today but the day has just run away from me I'm afraid. This morning I was teaching computer graphics at a clients house and got totally lost on route to my destination, so I was half an hour late :( I downloaded directions off the internet only to find that the road I was meant to be on didn't appear to exist! Then, when I did get home my poor neighbour rang me for help as she had badly hurt her back, so I drove her to the Osteopath and then babysat her two year old whilst she received the treatment. Poor Sarah- lets all send her some get well vibes over the internet so she gets better quickly. I've also been desperate to finish card number 39 since I got back from my holiday, so I thought I should try to finish that in the last few hours of the day.  

I'm off now to eat my supper but I wanted to leave you with a great BIG thank you to everyone who has entered my Giveaway so far. I absolutely loved reading about all your holidays- I came over all nostalgic, oh how I would love to go traveling again................I can honestly say that it was the most amazing experience I have ever had :)

2 comments:

jacqueline said...

Emma sounds like you had a really busy day! I hope you managed to rest up and have a relaxing evening! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Cookie Cutter said...

Oh what a day. Hope you catch a breath and i'm looking forward to seeing you back in action :)