Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Brave Little Bunny

Hello! I'm back to my normal cuteness today :)
Thought I would show you my get well card from my Where's rabbit? range today. This sold really well at Harrogate Home & Gift, every time I look at this little fella I want to give him a cuddle!
Just a quick post today as it's Phil's Birthday and I've got to get his Birthday cake ready for when he gets home (which will be any minute now)- gotta get those candles on the cake ready to be lit! Happy Birthday Phil!
I'll be back posting again on Friday so hope to see you then :)

2 comments:

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Ooooo, Soooooo cute. Just perfectly beautiful.

I want to live in their world. Looks so much nicer than ours, lol.

Luv
Dee

jacqueline said...

I love your "Where's rabbit?" series! This one is sooo cute and lovely!
Happy birthday to Phil! I hope you guys had a great celebration! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!