Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Things To Share

Hello everyone :)
Once again I have been swept away with life! I had really good intentions to blog on Monday.........& then Tuesday.......and then finally managed to today! I have lots of things to share with you- some of which are very overdue- so here goes! 

Firstly I wanted to say a big thank you to Laura from Garrendenny Lane Living Interiors, who gave me this great award. 
I highly recommend taking a look at Laura's website and blog if you like looking at all things lovely! :)

I also wanted to say a big thank you to Alicia from The Red Deer who included my "One Bunny and An Ice Cream Sundae" print in her blog recently. Alicia's blog is gorgeous- full of pretty things to feast your eyes on!

Another thing I wanted to share with you is that I went to see one of my favourite bands at the weekend- the very talented The Low Anthem. These guys are amazing- so much so that Phil and I have been to see them twice in only a few months. If you click here you can listen to some of their music if you'd like to.

Lastly I've been given some very exciting samples of some of my recently published work. I really loved creating this design so was super pleased to see it being used across notebooks, exercise books and folders. Hope you like it too!

3 comments:

Lorna said...

Your award is well deserved and thank you for the lovely lovely mention. Congrats re the success of your gorgeous design - perfect.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out :)

jacqueline said...

So many exciting news and you deserved that award! I adore your design and the colors are gorgeous! That would look so good on fabric! If you ever make it into a fabric print...i want some! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!