Thursday, May 6, 2010

Big Thank Yous!

Hello! I've been awarded a couple of blog awards recently :)

This one was given to me by Amanda Lincoln whose lovely blog you can visit here. Amanda is a Surface Pattern Designer so her blog is full of really pretty designs.


I also got this one:


Given to me by the lovely Gabriella of Moobaacluck. She has a fantastic blog where I love to visit because her work always makes me smile. She creates lovely characters which she paints in amazing colours.

Thank you so much Amanda and Gabriella!

Thought I would leave you today with a male design- yes you read correctly! Do you know I don't think I've ever posted any of my work aimed at men! And I do, do quite a bit of it- I suppose I just like to post the pretty stuff ;)

I hope you are all having a good week. Bye bye for now....

5 comments:

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

Congrats on your awards, Emma! And love you male card...although you are right...we all love to see pretty stuff!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

so sorry it has been so long since my last visit...woke up this morning and had to come say hello!!!

Amanda said...

Thank you Emma!

Have a good day x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Congrats on the awards. This design and the ones from previous posts are all wonderful.

Dee xxx

Charlotte said...

Ah yes, that sums up my man Emma - red wine, cars and golf. He has several sets of golf clubs, two normal and two vintage cars but no red wine - because it's drunk within a couple of hours of appearing in the house.

Love Charlotte
xx