Friday, May 14, 2010

South Farm

Hello everyone- have you all had a good week? I've been super busy trying to get as much work done for Surtex as possible- will probably be working tomorrow too and then I'm definitely treating myself to a lie-in!

Last weekend Phil and I took our parents to the venue we are hiring for our wedding! All very exciting and they were having an open day so we got to sample mouth watering canapes and cake too :) I took quite a few photos if you want to see?







We love this venue as it's just so "us"- we instantly felt relaxed there and it's a great place for a small wedding- they even grow a lot of their own food and keep pigs, peacocks and chickens!

Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S If anyone's wondering I took these photos with my iPhone using the fantastic Hipstamtic App.

4 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Hi Em

I was just looking at the pictures you did in little one's room and wondering how you are! That wedding venue looks beautiful, I am so jealous! Heehee

Mel xxx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

What a perfect place. I can see why you're getting married there. It looks so relaxing and just plain gorgeous.

Luv Dee xxx

polkadotsandblooms said...

Oh this looks amazing, what a perfect place to have a wedding.

Crafty Green Poet said...

that looks a lovely place for a wedding!