Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our Wedding Day

I'm now a Mrs as some of you already know! And I did promise to show at least one pic of me in a wedding dress so here we go.....
Phil & I really wanted the atmosphere to feel like an English tea party (vintage in style) & I'd like to think we pulled it off, it was a fun, happy & very relaxed affair. Our venue was a beautiful old Tudor farmhouse set in the most pretty gardens complete with free range ducks, peacocks, chickens, goats & pigs :) The day went too fast though- I wish I could do it all again in slow motion!!!

4 comments:

linda said...

beautiful!

Cameron said...

What a gorgeous event, yummy looking treats and an effervescent Bride!
Congrats!!

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

mazel tov! looks like a wonderful day and you look gorgeous...and your hair so long! xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Emma !! congratulations xx