Thursday, May 24, 2012

work, woods, work

I've been super busy this week keeping up with orders and so I thought I would take this opportunity to say yet another HUGE thank you for your support. I cannot tell you what it means to me & how lucky I feel to be able to work for myself & so on that note I have an offer on in my Etsy shop until tomorrow evening:

Buy a print & get 1 print free!

Buy a painting & get 2 prints for free!

Buy a Thingamajig & get 2 prints for free!

(these offers don't include the limited edition prints)

Enjoy and thanks tons!


Here are some pics of what else I've been getting up to over the week

 We took Evie for a walk & a play in the woods at the weekend (as you can see it is still pretty cold here & its nearly June!!), I took a picture of some trees against the sky.

 Evie LOVES playing in the mud. Squelch! Squelch!

 Evie giving a tree a cuddle

A new painting I'm working on

No comments: