Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Painted Pages



I've been taking an e- course with Sarah Ahearn Bellemare and it's been a joy. Through showing me her painting process (which is fascinating to watch) she has taught me various new techniques- my favourite tip so far has to be a game she taught us on how to get yourself unstuck when you are staring at a blank canvas & have no idea what to do or where to start.

Here are some backgrounds I created using Sarah's game, not sure where they will lead yet but I had so much fun creating them. I just let my inner child come out - I didn't care if it looked ugly, I just kept on going & enjoying the process, I ended up going to bed pretty late that day!

If you would like to find out more about Sarah's course, it is called Painted Pages and I would highly recommend you having a look.

P.S I forgot to mention I also got a little 'fun-filled class pack' in the post with an envelope to open each week of the course. Every time I open one of the envelopes it feels like I'm opening a gift & really brightens my day :-)

No comments: