Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What I've been Up too

It's all been about Valentines Day recently. Here are some snippets of cards & projects I've been working on.
Personalised Valentines Day/Anniversary card which is for sale in my NOTHS shop

 All I can say is 'awe!'

 Surprised monkey! New painting I've been working on- I'll show you it finished this week.

 Wish these guys were real!!!

This is a little wooden hanging tag I made for my little one to hang in her bedroom. She decided he was very cute : ) I bought the wooden tags from Hobbycraft & then just started adding layers & layers- tissue, paint, collage, pastels & my white gel pen. I have quite a few of these little tags so commissions are most welcome, do send me a massage for more info.

In case you missed it do check out my interview with the lovely & very talented Micki Wilde in the post below.

Hope you'll come & visit me here on Thursday so I can show you painting number 6.

P.S If you would like some sunshine in your Inbox do sign up for my newsletter click here for free goodies, offers & to see my new artwork first. ***The next FIVE people to sign up will receive a free handmade gift*** :)

No comments: