Monday, July 7, 2014

Back from holiday & back to work

Well. We got back from a fantastic holiday a couple of weeks ago but then everything got put on hold due to various illnesses. You name it, between myself & my daughter we had it- ear infection, sickness, temperature, colds! Not pleasant. But thankfully we are all well again & I'm finally back to work.

So this is what I've been up to. I went to a Stella & Dot party my friend hosted a few days ago & she asked me if I also wanted to have a stall there. I jumped at the chance & I'm happy to say that the evening was a success. Below is one of the framed prints I was selling. I still have one left, so if you are interested do send me an email. And can I just say that if you haven't heard of Stella & Dot, do check out their website, they have such lovely things, I had to treat myself!

I know I'm biased but doesn't this bunny look super cute framed?

 I've also been working on new designs & had to get a bunny in there ;)

Here's a little snippet of a new mixed media painting I'm working on.

New surface pattern in the making

And George has a new friend! Husky the plush dog :)

I'm hoping to be back by the end of the week with another artist interview so stay tuned!
Love & Light
Emma

No comments: